Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Search results

1-10 results from 1000 for query «stake»

August 28, 2018 3:14 AM Top Glove up 1.82% as it seeks removal of Adventa Capital rep

PETALING JAYA: Top Glove Corp Bhd's share price rose 1.82% this morning after it announced plans to remove Low Chin Guan, a representative of Adventa Capital Pte Ltd from its board. At 11.04am, Top Glove was trading at RM11.20 with 1.18 million shares changing hands. Top Glove yesterday said in a filing with the stock exchange that it had received a special 6

August 27, 2018 1:17 PM Top Glove’s founder seeks removal of Adventa Capital rep from board

PETALING JAYA: The feud between Top Glove Corp Bhd and Singapore’s Adventa Capital Pte Ltd has intensified with a bid to remove Low Chin Guan, a representative of Adventa Capital, from its board. Top Glove said in a filing with the stock exchange that it had received a special notice from its founder and executive chairman Tan Sri Lim Wee Chai, who holds 5

August 24, 2018 4:26 AM SP Setia's share price fall 2 sen despite higher profit

PETALING JAYA: SP Setia Bhd’s shares were down by 0.68% or 2 sen to RM2.92 this morning despite achieving a 76.7% jump in earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. At 11.04 am, the stock was trading at RM2.92 with 391,100 shares done. Yesterday, the group reported a 76.7% surge in net profit during the quarter to RM442.74 million from RM250.57 million 18

August 23, 2018 12:49 PM ‘Bulk water supply rate cut to have impact on Gamuda’

PETALING JAYA: PublicInvest Research views the cut in the bulk water supply rate in Pengurusan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd’s offer as a positive development as it confirms continuation for Gamuda Bhd in providing operation and maintenance services to the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant Phase 3 (SSP3) and the recovery of RM400 million receivables owed by Syarikat 16

August 22, 2018 2:16 PM IHH Healthcare likely to exit maiden investment in India: Report

PETALING JAYA: The Economic Times of India reported late on Tuesday that Malaysia's IHH Healthcare Bhd, which recently succeeded in its bid for the much coveted Fortis Healthcare Ltd for 40 billion rupees (RM2.35 billion), is likely to exit its maiden investment in India, Kolkata's Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals. According to the report which cited people 15

August 15, 2018 2:50 AM AirAsia share price up marginally after selling stake in Expedia JV

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia Group Bhd's (AAG) share price rose 0.90% this morning after it divested its remaining 25% stake in its joint venture (JV) company, AAE Travel Pte Ltd for US$60 million (RM240 million). The airline sold its remaining stake to the 75% stakeholder in the company Expedia Inc’s Expedia Southeast Asia Pte Ltd -- in a bid to monetise 15

August 14, 2018 3:39 PM AirAsia sells remaining 25% share of joint venture with Expedia for US$60m

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia Group Bhd has divested its remaining 25% stake in its joint venture (JV) company AAE Travel Pte Ltd for US$60 million (RM240 million) to the 75% stakeholder, Expedia Inc's Expedia Southeast Asia Pte Ltd, in a bid to monetise its investment and utilise the proceeds as working capital. The group announced in a bourse filing yesterday 18

August 13, 2018 2:35 PM Petronas takes 30% stake in Rufisque block, marks entry into Senegal

PETALING JAYA: Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas), through subsidiary PC Senegal Ltd, recently signed a farm-in agreement with Total E&P Senegal SAS, a subsidiary of France's Total, for a 30% participating interest in the Rufisque Offshore Profond block, marking its entry into Senegal. Total will maintain operatorship with 60% equity alongside Société 11

August 8, 2018 11:38 PM Arsenal's 'silent Stan' unfazed by unhappy fans

LONDON: American businessman and entrepreneur Stan Kroenke is unlikely to be upset by the outpouring of heated opposition from Arsenal fans following his takeover of historic Premier League club. The hard-nosed multi-billionaire from Columbia, Missouri, who joined the American invasion of English football over a decade ago, has absorbed a steady volume 24

August 7, 2018 4:02 AM Advance Synergy's shares rise 3.12% on news of its Helenium stake sale

PETALING JAYA: Advance Synergy Bhd’s share price rose 3.12% this morning on news of the proposed disposal of its 40% stake in Helenium Holdings Ltd. At 11.35am, its share price was 3.12% or half sen higher at 16.5 sen with 12.54 million shares traded. The 40% stake, which is held by its indirect unit Synergy Realty Inc, will be sold to EEH Ventures Ltd for RM46.64 million 11