EDARAN Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) today introduced a new addition to its pickup line-up, the Nissan Navara VL Plus, with Nissan Intelligent Mobility technology and enhanced safety features.
The new Navara VL Plus is equipped with intelligent around view monitor (I-AVM), a Nissan Intelligent Mobility (NIM) technology which uses four cameras to provide a 360-degree bird’s-eye view of the vehicle for easier navigation in tight spots and tricky parking situations. Seven airbags (dual front, side and curtain airbags, as well as driver knee airbag) are also included for added protection, while the new digital speedometer housed within the advance driver-assist display offers more driving convenience.
ETCM says that the Navara VL Plus remains unchanged in “delivering a dynamic driving performance”, with a 2.5-litre turbo intercooler diesel engine that outputs 187.4hp and 450Nm of torque, and fitted with a first-in-class seven-speed automatic transmission with manual mode for an invigorating drive.
The Navara VL Plus comes with five years or 150,000km (whichever comes first) warranty, and is also available in the aggressive Black Series package. Below are prices for the Navara 2.5L VL Plus and Navara 2.5L VL Plus – Black Series.
*On-the-road price inclusive 0% GST without insurance. Black Series package includes: Matte black headlight eyelid, matte black front grille, blacked-out front bumper, matte black fog light cover, matte black overfender, matte black side mirror cover, black sport bar.
The Navara VL Plus will make its appearance in the upcoming Nissan Nationwide Test Drive Carnival at selected showrooms over two weekends (Aug 4-5 and Aug 11-12), starting from 10am to 8pm. Members of the public are invited to visit the Nissan Nationwide Test Drive Carnival and be the first to experience the new Navara VL Plus.
- Reduce: Herbs planting activity; grow your own herbs, bring more green into homes to reduce carbon dioxide and produce more oxygen.
- Recycle: Transform waste into useable items; a showcase of using a used tyre that can be creatively made into a rustic furniture.
- Aug 4-5: ETCM Glenmarie, ETCM Cheras, ETCM Sungai Petani, ETCM Taiping, ETCM Kuantan*, ETCM Semabok, ETCM Miri, Kompleks Karamunsing, Kota Kinabalu.
- Aug 11-12: ETCM Petaling Jaya*, ETCM Puchong, ETCM Weld Quay, ETCM Ipoh, ETCM Seremban, ETCM Johor Jaya*, ETCM Kuching, ETCM Sandakan.
- Aug 3-5: The Spring Shopping Mall, Kuching; Kompleks Karamunsing, Kota Kinabalu; Sunway Carnival Mall, Penang.